DDFW Master of the Mic – December 12th, 2015 at Trees Dallas.
Get tickets at TREESDALLAS.COM
After a series of 12 events spanning 3 North Texas Cities- Denton, Dallas, and Fort Worth- DDFW Master of the Mic has its top 6 finalists who are ready to compete December 12th at Trees in Deep Ellum. Mark Spits and Madame Mims will represent Fort Worth, Pudge Brewer and Ritchy Flo representing Denton, and Alsace Carcione and T. Lindsey will represent Dallas with hosts T-Wrex, Mikey Burns and Tony Snow, DJ Snoopi handling the decks.
The celebrity judges who have been confirmed are none other than Dallas natives Dorrough Music, the Legendary D.O.C. and the Neo-Soul Queen herself, Erykah Badu. The six artists will perform in front of the celebrity judges as well as specially invited guests ranging from media personalities, music executives and seasoned artists and promoters throughout the area.
The winner will receive the following:
-Guaranteed spot in Oaktopia & 35 Denton in 2016
– A few pressing of shirts in whatever logo/design you’d like by SPACE HEADZ CLOTHING and The Alexa Machine Company – Design & Screen Printing Studio
– Interview on KNON with DJ Ez Eddie D
– Coverage on Grass Root Salute Radio Show, Sofakingnews, KNTU FM 88.1 The One, The Vini Vegas Show and Rob C Tha Damn Fool
– 50 stickers with your design/logo from Awready
-Featured story in Real Rad Records Winter Quarterly magazine as well as a feature on the Real Rad Winter Collection Album
-Free Hour Consultation from CManns Management, LLC
– Coverage by many photographers including Tuna Pryorr Photography and Photobooth Dollar
-Studio Time at Green Audio Productions
-500 flyers and 20 posters from B&B Commercial Printing
-500 Business cards w/ full color front and back by Amplus Agency
-Other fun stuff courtesy of Virtuoso Tattoo Krew, Down N Durty, Mother Earther, Mz Bossy and Monocle, Inc..